- 6 Posts
Why can't smartwatches make calls anymore
Been tracking all the different changes that have come out with each smartwatch lately and the 1 i was considering buying would have to be on that allows me to make and receive calls from the watch.For some reason they removed it from after the Samsung gear 2 designs.The gear neo replaced it with an RF signal to chaneg channels but with cable and satelite i'm sure you don't want to hit next 300 times to get to the channel you want.A 1.3 megapixel camera won't help if you have a 13 megapixel camera phone unless you're using it for spying.I'm assuming the reason they removed the speaker was because the only safe place to put it was the watch band which are now interchangeable to suit the design you prefer.They can't put it on the top of the watch face otherise it might allow rainwater to leak through.All the new watches can do are calculator,all alerts form your phone,messages,facebook posts.Do they even work with Whatsapp?
- 07-18-2014, 04:26 PM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Why can't smartwatches make calls anymore
With the strap being interchangeable and the picture on their website showing no speaker on the back of the strap by the clasp,where is the speaker on it?
It says you can make calls on your wrist on the website though.So maybe its on there but I would like to know where the speaker is.
- 07-19-2014, 01:39 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 07:27 PM
- By laughingloud in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-26-2014, 06:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:10 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:54 PM
- By gdstudiogame in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:52 PM