Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Penguwin
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default How long to fully charge?

    Can anyone give me an idea on the amount of time it takes to fully charge after a day of use?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: How long to fully charge?

    It would depend on which Android Wear watch you're using, but from the reviews I've seen it should take about 3 or 4 hours.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: How long to fully charge?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookDroid View Post
    It would depend on which Android Wear watch you're using, but from the reviews I've seen it should take about 3 or 4 hours.
    Agreed... Depends on the scenario... However my LG usually takes 3-4 hours after a full days use.
    SpookDroid likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: How long to fully charge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguwin View Post
    Agreed... Depends on the scenario... However my LG usually takes 3-4 hours after a full days use.
    Thanks for the info. Currently have a Pebble and I can top it off in the morning as I'm getting ready in about an hour.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: How long to fully charge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denny Kramer View Post
    Thanks for the info. Currently have a Pebble and I can top it off in the morning as I'm getting ready in about an hour.
    Yea, sadly you won't get the stellar battery life of a pebble in either the G Watch or Gear Live at the moment. Most I've gotten out of the LG is a day and a half, others have reported 2 days, but that's about as much as you can hope for.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: How long to fully charge?

    I just charge it while I sleep so it does not matter.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. How do I delete sent/received images?
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-04-2016, 06:26 PM
  2. Galaxy S2 to S5 (cracked screen)
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:59 AM
  3. [free] [game] witches to ghosts
    By gennexgames in forum Android Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 04:34 PM
  4. Charging problems
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:01 PM
  5. how to imprint text on image
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:58 PM

Posting Permissions