Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    289 Global Posts

Default Can I connect both and Android wear and Bluetooth headset?

I have a bluetooth headset I use everyday. I really want an android wear watch but I was just thinking can I connect both to my phone at the same time?

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts

Default Re: Can I connect both and Android wear and Bluetooth headset?

Well I connect my car HTC bluetooth adapter(audio streaming to the stereo only) and my watch at the same time. I don't think it'll be a problem. Maybe someone with a closer use case will reply with a more certain answer.

Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    ROM
    Freeza'sfre3 KitKat 4.4.2

I have a BT headset and Gear 2 connected to my phone with no problems. You shouldn't have any problems.

The Bluetooth standard allows 8 devices on the network. One of those is the host, so you should be able to connect 7 devices to your phone.

I'm running the g watch, some wireless beats headphones and the Bluetooth in my car just fine.

Posted via Android Central App using my OnePlus One

G Watch works fine with the phone connected to either the Kinivo bluetooth device in my car or the Moto stream in my garage. The only "surprise" is that the music temporarily mutes while using OK Google/ voice commands on the watch, the same way it does when you use voice search on the phone itself while playing music over BT. I suppose this is for the better if you're using it in a car, or with headphones, but it would be nice if it didn't do it on the outdoor stereo.

Quote Originally Posted by flychinook View Post
    G Watch works fine with the phone connected to either the Kinivo bluetooth device in my car or the Moto stream in my garage. The only "surprise" is that the music temporarily mutes while using OK Google/ voice commands on the watch, the same way it does when you use voice search on the phone itself while playing music over BT. I suppose this is for the better if you're using it in a car, or with headphones, but it would be nice if it didn't do it on the outdoor stereo.
    I have the kinivo Bluetooth too. Works great.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk