Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default fit app/steps card

I have the steps card turned off but once a day it comes up and tells me I have 0 steps. WTF? Anyone else successfully turned this off? I have a g watch.

Default Re: fit app/steps card

Can you change a setting in the phone app?

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

There doesn't seem to be a fit phone app. And I don't see any settings relating to this in the main android wear app either.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
    I have the steps card turned off but once a day it comes up and tells me I have 0 steps. WTF? Anyone else successfully turned this off? I have a g watch.
    Mine does the same thing, every night at midnight (which is why it says 0 steps, the step-count resets at midnight). Our of curiosity, which watch face are you using? I'm using the watch face called "dieter", and it just clicked that the step-count may be a "feature" of this watch face, and the reason for it's name.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by flychinook View Post
    Mine does the same thing, every night at midnight (which is why it says 0 steps, the step-count resets at midnight). Our of curiosity, which watch face are you using? I'm using the watch face called "dieter", and it just clicked that the step-count may be a "feature" of this watch face, and the reason for it's name.
    I'm using Timeless (from google play). I actually wondered if the face you're using is called diet-er or Dieter (a German first name).