Persistent Notification TIP
Thought I would share with those who didnt know, I was able to remove the persistent Android Wear Connected notification by long pressing on the notification and under "App Info" unchecking "Show Notifications" box. I found doing so removes the persistent notification on my phone while still sending notifications to my watch. Also I am using a Verizon G3 and am not rooted.
Hope this helps someone!
- 08-04-2014, 10:04 AM #2
Re: Persistent Notification TIP
Seems to be working for me...although I have noticed a few "disconnection" issues and at times "ok google" just spins and never comes up with an answer. Might this be related? I tend to think not as I noticed on the Android Wear app in the app-store people have mentioned the same issues...I think the Platform is still developing.
- By forumcash in forum HTC OneReplies: 13Last Post: 08-01-2014, 09:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 07:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:54 PM
- By kirkturk in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:43 PM
- By wmg390 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:10 PM