- 10 Posts
Disable wake mode?
Is there a way to keep the watch face from "waking" and getting brighter when you tilt your wrist? This seems crazy but it is so annoying at night time or after dark when your watch face keeps getting brighter then dim over and over again I would like a constant brightness level all the time
- 08-16-2014, 01:43 PM #2
Re: Disable wake mode?
The only way I have found is to mute notifications on the watch by swiping down from the top.
You, of course, will no longer receive notifications... But the watch will ignore your movements as well.
I have gone to doing this and turning "always on" to off for movie theaters or other really dark situations.
- By sunnyhuang in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2014, 11:39 PM
- By Jason MacArthur in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:09 PM
- By SirCharlsO in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:43 AM