Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    261 Global Posts

Default Android Wear Update

Was it just me or did anyone else get an Android Wear update yesterday? I went into the Play Store and looked at My Apps and there it was.... a new update to Android Wear. I couldn't find any information regarding what the update was about or any change log (no big surprise there). The version it is now showing is: 1.01.1379611 I haven't seen anything about it on any of the forums...

Default Re: Android Wear Update

Don't understand how google can skip the "what's new" section that every other half-assed dev manages to put on google play...come on, google...tell me why I should apply your update!
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,880 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wezra View Post
    Was it just me or did anyone else get an Android Wear update yesterday? I went into the Play Store and looked at My Apps and there it was.... a new update to Android Wear. I couldn't find any information regarding what the update was about or any change log (no big surprise there). The version it is now showing is: 1.01.1379611 I haven't seen anything about it on any of the forums...
    There's a way to send bug reports now. Other than that, I didn't see anything.
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,880 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
    Don't understand how google can skip the "what's new" section that every other half-assed dev manages to put on google play...come on, google...tell me why I should apply your update!
    No kidding.