Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Reminders and calendar

Anyone having problems with calendar events and reminders not showing up on the watch???

Default Re: Reminders and calendar

Works fine on mine as long as this setting is ticked...

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I have that setting ticked on, this is very weird.. Another question, do my phones alarms not work on the watch?? I for some reason assumed they would.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunbutter View Post
    I have that setting ticked on, this is very weird.. Another question, do my phones alarms not work on the watch?? I for some reason assumed they would.
    This is an odd issue / feature of Android Wear as it doesn't exactly work as most think it would. That issue is better covered in this thread .

In short, the watch essentially has it's own set of alarms apart from the phone. I'm assuming it was done like this so that the alarm would still function without the presence of the phone.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Penguwin View Post
    This is an odd issue / feature of Android Wear as it doesn't exactly work as most think it would. That issue is better covered in this thread .

In short, the watch essentially has it's own set of alarms apart from the phone. I'm assuming it was done like this so that the alarm would still function without the presence of the phone.
    Thanks for the reply, yeah I kinda guessed this by the time i've checked your reply, bit disappointing but it makes total sense.