Persistent Notification Q

godsidekurt

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So awhile back I unchecked the "show notifications" box for android wear and thus stopped the annoying persistent notification on my phone. Most of my notifications come through fine: texts, calls, occasional google now stuff. But I read somewhere that doing this may have messed up the app and I might not be getting some notifications. I want to know is there a way to bring back the android wear persistent notification besides uninstalling and reinstalling? BTW I did try under application manager to go to the android wear app and check the box...but to my surprise it was already checked. Also has anyone WITH the persistent notification app on had issues with notifications occasionally not coming to the watch?

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I've never turned the "show notifications" thing off... The persistent notification has been living in my notification shade since I got the watch. Happy to say I haven't had any missed notifications that I know of! I have actually had to mute and turn off some notifications because it works so well!

Just my .02...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma