The best Android wearable for the HTC one M8?

EpicTrav

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey I'm looking into buy either the LG G watch, the Samsung Gear Live or the Moro 360. I haven't been able to play around with any of them so I would love some input on which one I should have a go with.

Posted via the Android Central App

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Hey I'm looking into buy either the LG G watch, the Samsung Gear Live or the Moro 360. I haven't been able to play around with any of them so I would love some input on which one I should have a go with.

Posted via the Android Central App
They are all running the same Android Wear OS.
It really is up to you to decide what looks better.

There are only few defirentiations:
- Moto360 is the only one with Qi charger and ambient light sensor
- Samsung/LG/Asus are running newer SoC (supposedly a little better battery life)

Everything else is really only opinions

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
To the OP... I would try to visit your local Best Buy store as the one near me had a nice display with all of them set up available for you to try on. All the Android Wear ones and both pebbles.

umubu5y2.jpg

nanu9eve.jpg

FaintDeftone

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
You can use any Android Wear watch you want on the M8, so it is best to select one that looks and performs better for you personally.

LG G Watch - No power button, lesser screen quality, screen is rather small. Very basic. You can normally find these cheaper though (Best Buy has them for $179 right now. Kind of looks like a funky calculator watch. Most likely the best choice if size is something to consider since it is smaller.

Samsung Gear Live - Better screen, built-in heart rate monitor. Includes crappy snap-on charging cradle that isn't fun to charge. Cheapest of the three (not including the sale on LG's right now). Kind of nerdy looking though.

Moto 360 (I own) - Most attractive design, the only round one out of the bunch. Heart rate monitor built in. Has the best charging dock that also acts as a cool desk clock for your nightstand. The most expensive. Some screens are cut off due to the circular design. May have the worst battery life. Slightly slower processor.

Pick the one that sounds the best to you :)

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
LG G Watch - No power button, lesser screen quality, screen is rather small. Very basic. You can normally find these cheaper though (Best Buy has them for $179 right now. Kind of looks like a funky calculator watch. Most likely the best choice if size is something to consider since it is smaller.

The G Watch has the largest screen out of three. Also, where I live at least, the Gear Live is cheaper.

And, I find the simplicity of the device to be excellent. In my opinion, it looks better than the other two.

(It has the biggest battery too, by far.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt