Watch Faces for Dual Time Zones

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi and sorry if this has been asked, can't seem to find an answer using Search.

What watch faces do you recommend for dual time zones. I'm getting more serious about my watch search and this is an important requirement.

Thanks for the help!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The Moto360 has a pre-installed watchface that supports dual time zones (actually three; a main, analog time, and two side, digital time zones).

Facer seems to the de-facto watchface creator out there right now, at least while a formal API is released. The app itself is a paid app (a buck or two, I believe) but the watchfaces are free, and you can even make your own. This app, however, I'm not sure if it supports dual time zones (myabe it does, since it supports weather information and other extras).

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
The Moto360 has a pre-installed watchface that supports dual time zones (actually three; a main, analog time, and two side, digital time zones).

Facer seems to the de-facto watchface creator out there right now, at least while a formal API is released. The app itself is a paid app (a buck or two, I believe) but the watchfaces are free, and you can even make your own. This app, however, I'm not sure if it supports dual time zones (myabe it does, since it supports weather information and other extras).

Thank you for the insight and information, very helpful. Good to hear one of the included watch faces supports at least dual time zones. I'll have to checkout Facer.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the insight and information, very helpful. Good to hear one of the included watch faces supports at least dual time zones. I'll have to checkout Facer.
As mentioned above, here are a couple screenshots of the multiple time zone watch face included with the moto 360.

1f27ae3d4285442cb2946a5270eb9204.jpg

You can customize colors and what time zone (GMT) as well:
f5d5042aaf1986f992f1ec63ee670f40.jpg

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I think this watch face could be a good start. Thank you for the screen shots!

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech