Watchmaker or Facer

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Watchmaker, hands down. It is simply way more advanced and the pace of development on it is simply intense, no other way to describe it.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how to add more minute/hour/second arm options? I have the full version and the options are very limited...however I see people making some cool watch faces with very unique arms.

Posted via the Android Central App

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Im part of the Watch Maker community already, i see a lot of great faces posted but never links to their downloads.

Thanks for the WatchAWear, has a bunch of arms there very cool! Also, i did not know people went into as much work as Photoshop, makes sense now.

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Just to be clear, the link I posted to the WM community was for a section specifically for "watch parts" which is what you were asking about. Maybe my link was not correct?

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Just to be clear, the link I posted to the WM community was for a section specifically for "watch parts" which is what you were asking about. Maybe my link was not correct?

Looks to be the Watch Maker Community, ya its the one im already part of. "WatchMaker - Beautiful Watches for Android Wear"

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, all I'm saying is there is a subsection specifically for watch parts. People sometimes post sets of hands, etc. there.