Does anyone know how I can use "Google Tasks" with my Android wear watch using Voice Actions?

collymonster

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know how I can use "Google Tasks" with my Android wear watch using Voice Actions?

I love using Google Voice, I use it all the time to add notes and reminders etc especially using "GTasks" app and Google Tasks. I've tried them all but I love the simplicity of Google tasks. I bought an LG G Watch specifically so I could add tasks by voice on my watch without taking my phone out.
Unfortunately, Gtasks does not work with Wear. Ticktick does, as does Google keep, but there is no app I can find that syncs with Google tasks. Does anyone know of a way around this or how i can make it work? Maybe another app and some form of syncing perhaps?

Thanks

collymonster

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Does anyone know how I can use "Google Tasks" with my Android wear watch using Voice Actions?

Ok I figure out a workaround, but it works great

Basically you need to use Zapier and Evernote. Evernote has a working Android wear app, and Zapier can copy any notes to Google tasks.. Start a new Zap from Evernote to add task to Google tasks. When adding the zap you have to play around - you put "Content Text" in the "Title" box - but it works perfectly!

The limit on the free accounts is 100 zaps per month - and it refreshes every 15 mins - but thats enough for me for now!

Hope that might help some people with the same problem...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20