Introducing TALKEY: a reply suggestion app for Android Wear

fluenty

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello Android Wear forum users,

We are Fluenty Inc., a startup company working on a smartwatch application. We are located at Google Campus Seoul, operated by Google for Entrepreneurs.

TALKEY is a reply suggestion app for your smartwatch. When you receive an SMS message, it suggests possible reply messages to you. You might think you have to customize all the preset messages, but it's not true. We are data scientists, and we analyzed more than 400M public conversations to predict the replies.

You can see how it works in the following video.

You can download TALKEY on Google Play. If you post a review on the store, it would help us a lot.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=co.fluenty.talkey&token=BalpaeYM

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. support@fluenty.co
Also, if you have any ideas about this application, just post a reply here :)

Thanks!

wilsonch

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
The ability to send test messages is a good idea. Almost all the proposed reply texts ended with smiley faces. And the smiley faces chosen did not make any sense to me. So as it stands I would not use it. The technical side all worked perfectly.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

cshrader

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I agree with wilsonch. Too much use of smiley faces. In addition, not enough capitalization. Almost all of the proposed responses are all lower case. Great idea and I try to use it, but I find that an appropriate response maybe 5% of the time.