How do I get more watch faces on Watchmaker Pro?

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
After reading some threads, I've purchased Watchmaker Pro but the only ones I'm able to view and download are those that are in the "Featured Watches." It sounds like, after reading other threads there are thousands more but for the life of me, I don't know how to view or download them. What am I doing wrong? Can somebody help me out?

Thanks in advance!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Since this thread is here and the OP's question has been answered, I'll hijack it. :)

Can you upload watch faces from face repo with the free version of watchmaker?

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Since this thread is here and the OP's question has been answered, I'll hijack it. :)

Can you upload watch faces from face repo with the free version of watchmaker?
If you mean, can you import watch faces from facerepo.com into the free version of watchmaker, then yes... Yes, you can!

Sadly, it won't let you set that watch face without upgrading to premium... At least it won't for me.

I tried this on another phone with another Google account that only has the free version. On my main phone, I have premium and don't regret it.

Last edited:

joantbak

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
After reading some threads, I've purchased Watchmaker Pro but the only ones I'm able to view and download are those that are in the "Featured Watches." It sounds like, after reading other threads there are thousands more but for the life of me, I don't know how to view or download them. What am I doing wrong? Can somebody help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Open Watchmaker
Go to My Watches tab
Scroll to bottom and click Get Free Watches!
https://facerepo.com/app/ will load and you can download and save faces direct to phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol