Moto 360 vs Huawei Watch

1adam

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I have been procrastinating over the choice and decided that the Huawei has a superior specification but the Moto has much nicer bands in the "base" version. Even if they are cheaper material I really love the fresh look of the silver frame with the brown strap on Moto. Whilst Huawei seems only to offer black which I really don't like.

Has anyone seen a similar strap option on the Huawei?

hw.jpg360.jpg

StuartV

Allergic to Stupid
Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
The H may have a "superior specification", but I bought H, then I bought the M 46mm and had them both. After a few days with both I returned the H watch for a refund and kept the M. The M screen is bigger which makes it more readable for me, and the auto-dimming on the M screen also made it a lot nicer (to me).

Plus, I ordered my M via Moto Maker, so I got exactly what I wanted (46mm, black body, black micro knurled bezel, black leather band) for only $20 more than what the H cost.

tekmantoo

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I also bought both the Moto 360 and the Huawei watch and ended up taking the Moto 360 back. True the battery is high capacity on the Moto 360 but I get more life out of the Huawai watch than I ever did the Moto 360. I also don't like the ambient mode of the Moto 360. Moto seems to downgrade the display in that mode to save battery life where the Huawei in ambient mode is still sharp and crisp. The other thing that did it for me was the "flat tire" at the bottom of the Moto 360. Just couldn't get used to it. For me the auto dimming function of the Moto was too severe and made the face dark when I was inside. You decide. To each his own.