Google Now Card No Longer Showing

koops2121

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I have a Moto360 (g1) and a couple weeks ago if I had no notifications and swiped up there would be a Google Now card, showing me the weather. Now it's gone. I still get a card that shows up when I have a Calendar notification coming up, but I used to have Now showing as a card at all times. Any thoughts? I haven't tried a factory reset, mostly because that's a pain, haha
Thanks for your help!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have a Moto360 (g1) and a couple weeks ago if I had no notifications and swiped up there would be a Google Now card, showing me the weather. Now it's gone. I still get a card that shows up when I have a Calendar notification coming up, but I used to have Now showing as a card at all times. Any thoughts? I haven't tried a factory reset, mostly because that's a pain, haha
Thanks for your help!

Welcome to Android Central!

Do you have it turned on, on the phone?

koops2121

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, yep, I have it turned on. I tried turning it off and deleting my preferences then turning back on and nothing. I also tried factory reset on the watch and that didn't seem to work either. I made sure I didn't have it blocked in the Wear app as well. Very odd!