Where Should I Go Next?

Razgriz78

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
After a pretty long time with my refurbished LG G Watch R, I love it to death but its probably gonna conk out on me any day now or just become obsolete tech wise. When that does happen however, I honestly don't know which smart watch to go to next. While the LG G Watch Urbane 2 seems like the most viable option, I just can't justify adding more onto my verizon bill just to take calls from my watch without my phone around. Because lets be honest, if I leave my phone somewhere I probably don't want to be called.

Any recommendations on what the next step up from my G Watch R should be? Or should I just wait to see what other smartwatches are released during the year since AW 2.0 was just announced?

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I could be wrong, but I don't think you're required to purchase a cellular plan just because you buy the watch.

Posted via the Android Central App

husa3695

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I could be wrong, but I don't think you're required to purchase a cellular plan just because you buy the watch.

Posted via the Android Central App

If you want to buy the watch outright no you do not. Right now Verizon is selling it without service for $499. That's what a phone costs nowadays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair