Michael Kors Access will not sync contacts

BluBrett

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I have factory reset the watch 3 times, uninstalled android wear twice, countless reboots in both devices, given the watch and the app full permissions, and simply waited a full 24 hours for the sync to happen, but no matter what I do, the watch displays "No Contacts Found".

The watch is paired to an HTC 10 running 7.0 Nougat. Textra watch notifications display all my contact names, but the watch Phone does not. What further steps can I take to get this watch to display contacts?

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have factory reset the watch 3 times, uninstalled android wear twice, countless reboots in both devices, given the watch and the app full permissions, and simply waited a full 24 hours for the sync to happen, but no matter what I do, the watch displays "No Contacts Found".

The watch is paired to an HTC 10 running 7.0 Nougat. Textra displays all my contact names, but Phone does not. What further steps can I take to get this watch to display contacts?

Are you having problems displaying contacts on the watch or phone, or both? I'm a little confused as to what the problem is. In the meantime, on your phone, go into system settings > accounts > google > contacts. Make sure the contacts option is enabled and sync'd. Then go into you contacts app (phone) and open up the menu/settings. Make sure you have enabled (display) the proper option to show which contacts you want displayed (phone, google, etc.).

Let us know if that helps, or if you have any other questions.

BluBrett

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Are you having problems displaying contacts on the watch or phone, or both? I'm a little confused as to what the problem is. In the meantime, on your phone, go into system settings > accounts > google > contacts. Make sure the contacts option is enabled and sync'd. Then go into you contacts app (phone) and open up the menu/settings. Make sure you have enabled (display) the proper option to show which contacts you want displayed (phone, google, etc.).

Let us know if that helps, or if you have any other questions.
The phone displays contacts correctly. It's the watch that does not display contacts.

BluBrett

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I reset the watch again today. Nothing. Set it back up, gave full permissions, nothing. Shut the watch down, turned it on again, immediately shut it down again, forgot about it for about 15 minutes, turned it back on, and now it has contacts finally!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez