AC Forums email notification

woojoo83

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
hey folks, not sure if this is the right forum to post, but i didnt see an "ask AC.com/forums" type forum. my question: is there a way to navigate to an option within my ac forum account to toggle email notifications anytime a threat i create or reply to has a response? i thought that that was pretty standard on forums, at least it is on the other forums i frequent. thanks.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
hey folks, not sure if this is the right forum to post, but i didnt see an "ask AC.com/forums" type forum. my question: is there a way to navigate to an option within my ac forum account to toggle email notifications anytime a threat i create or reply to has a response? i thought that that was pretty standard on forums, at least it is on the other forums i frequent. thanks.

Hi woojoo83: your current setting for email forum notifications is currently turned off. If you would like to turn this off, you need to click here and scroll down to "edit subscription mode." Change the setting accordingly.

woojoo83

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi woojoo83: your current setting for email forum notifications is currently turned off. If you would like to turn this off, you need to click here and scroll down to "edit subscription mode." Change the setting accordingly.

thanks cory, i knew there had to be something ridiculously easy i was missing. i was hunting for the user cp area for a while, but obviously right in front of me is where i didnt look. thanks.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
The User CP isn't intuitive for certain things. I plan on splitting some of it up and linking it better, so you can get to what you need to get to faster. I'm glad you found the screen to change it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos