According to the winners of the Android Wear post, I won, but haven't received an email yet.

cjbrigol

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I really don't wanna be annoying, but as you can understand, I'm pretty excited! The post said they would email the winners soon, and it's been almost 48 hours. My correct email is (and always has been) on my account. Just wondering how long it usually takes to hear from AC.

Thanks!

cjbrigol

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Not yet. I'm assuming it'll be tomorrow. It hasn't even been a week yet so although I'm anxious, I'm not worried. I'm sure they're super busy at AC and I'm trying not to get too impatient over a free gift! Haha

Why'd you pick the g watch?

justpastfinish

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
At first I was immediately waning to go with the gear live for the same reasons. But a lot of it had to do with the simplicity of the g watch. I like the more industrial look. I them realized the screen size doesn't matter much as its almost like comparing 2k to 1080 on a phone from the distance I'll be using it. Then I like the battery is slightly larger which is a benefit to me. And the most important thing for me is the easy of use o the charging dock. That's why its great for me.

Now km anxious to be getting this email so I fan get my hands on a black g watch!!!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If you would please reply if you get your email and I'll do the same. Eagerly awaiting here!
Michelle will be in touch with you. She can get backed up with multiple contests going on (not just AC but the entire MoNa family) but in the end she will get your contest winnings to you :)

cjbrigol

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Michelle will be in touch with you. She can get backed up with multiple contests going on (not just AC but the entire MoNa family) but in the end she will get your contest winnings to you :)

Thanks! And justpastfinish, I'll let ya know, do the same for me! :)

justpastfinish

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Yes sorry my bad been busy at work. I got mine Wednesday and have been enjoying it since. Had a hiccup when I first got it but its been nothing but awesome playing with it.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Are you there?! D: My watch is coming today!! Respond justpastfinish!!!!!

Yes sorry my bad been busy at work. I got mine Wednesday and have been enjoying it since. Had a hiccup when I first got it but its been nothing but awesome playing with it.
Please do come back and share your experiences with your new devices in the forums. I'm sure our community would love to hear from you.

cjbrigol

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site

Nice! I got mine Friday and it's been pretty awesome! I really like it.

Please do come back and share your experiences with your new devices in the forums. I'm sure our community would love to hear from you.

Will do!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress