- 1 Posts
Signing out of google play store on Archos Arnova
I wonder if someone could please help?
I have an Archos Arnova 10 G2 tablet and i need to sign out of the play store.
Is there a way of doing this without doing a factory reset?
I have googled it but come up with nothing of any use.
Surely there must be an easy way to do this?
I am giving my tablet to someone but do not want them buying anything on the play store with my account but just cannot find a way to log out.
- 02-11-2013, 11:02 PM #2
- By tabletnovice in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 25Last Post: 04-01-2013, 11:04 AM
- By kirnkorner2001 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2012, 09:20 AM
- By 100plus2vegas in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2012, 07:49 PM
- By Improve in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2012, 08:51 PM
- By deftdrummer in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2010, 01:51 PM