Signing out of google play store on Archos Arnova
I wonder if someone could please help?
I have an Archos Arnova 10 G2 tablet and i need to sign out of the play store.
Is there a way of doing this without doing a factory reset?
I have googled it but come up with nothing of any use.
Surely there must be an easy way to do this?
I am giving my tablet to someone but do not want them buying anything on the play store with my account but just cannot find a way to log out.
- 02-11-2013, 11:02 PM #2
- 09-28-2013, 10:52 PM #3
Re: Signing out of google play store on Archos Arnova
I have Samsung Galaxy III. I had the same question I have found out one simple method. Go to setting from there you find Account click the google play It say sync disabled click on that. it will ask sync now or remove account. Click remove account then confirm it. If you click google play it ask password again. I hope this will solve your problem too.
- 11-08-2013, 10:38 AM #4
- By Improve in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2014, 04:58 PM
- By kirnkorner2001 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2013, 06:44 AM
- By tabletnovice in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 28Last Post: 11-21-2013, 11:56 PM
- By 100plus2vegas in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2012, 07:49 PM
- By deftdrummer in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2010, 01:51 PM