- 3 Posts
Will "Plants VS Zombies 2" work on Archos 80 Titanium?
I have to buy a tablet for my 9 yeras old son, and I read a lot of reviews in order to decide which model to choose. I decided that an Archos 80 Titanium could be fine, but the main reason to have a tablet is, for my son, to play "Plants VS Zombies 2"
Could anyone of you tell me if that game is playable (I read that some games are not downloadable, even if on GoogleStore) and if it plays fluently? I wish to make my son happy and all my efforts would be vain if the tablet couldn't play it...
Thank you very much,
- 12-06-2013, 10:51 AM #2
Re: Will "Plants VS Zombies 2" work on Archos 80 Titanium?
- By truthteller10 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 12:29 PM
- By gtakacs in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:59 AM
- By bmstew in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 07:35 PM
- By Oreo007 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2013, 03:45 AM
- By burningfenix in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 01:46 AM