- 02-10-2014, 01:13 PM #2
Re: Gallery > How to Delete Images ....
If you're talking about Google+ Auto Backup photos, you probably need to go to your Google+ account on your computer and delete the photos there. If they still show up in your tablet's Gallery, then go to Settings>Apps>All, select Gallery, then Clear Data. When you open the Gallery again, it will rebuild the database, this time without Auto Backup.
- By tugtim in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2014, 12:38 PM
- By Neilof in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2014, 11:07 AM
- By surfaday in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 01:15 AM
- By rexbaumgartner in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2014, 11:49 AM
- By Secondtenor in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:00 AM