- 06-06-2014, 12:42 AM #2
Re: wheel of fortune
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about the official Wheel of Fortune app? What Archos device do you have? What's the exact error message? Did you install it from Google Play or some other source? Apps aren't always compatible with all devices--it depends on various factors like screen resolution, hardware, software, etc. Google Play will let you know if it's compatible, but if you installed it from some other source, it might not have warned you of compatibility issues.
Archos devices aren't that common either, so it's possible that it's incompatible and Google Play just didn't know it. Try emailing the developer at [email protected] and let them know your problem.
- By Anurag Joseph in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2016, 06:55 PM
- By Gsparky in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 11-18-2014, 08:02 AM
- By eyecon82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:32 PM
- By kwitel in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2014, 12:55 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 01:12 AM