Whats the best bang for the buck phone with a good camera?

vaterp

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
What would you recommend as the best value'd phone taking good camera into account...?

I know the pixel is probably the best camera.

I know the 3T is considered a really great value, with glaring hole of bad camera for action shots.

So what phone would you recommend in the 3T price range with the best camera? Is there one?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Action shots on Android devices is a sticky situation other than the top of the line. The safest bet will be the LG G5, a recent gen Samsung or sticking with Google, thought the 6P is definitely not the best at action. Getting a iPhone 6 or 6s gen phone would also be good if you can get a good deal. Personally I'd go with the Nexus 6P or Pixel XL but the Pixel XL is not the best value by any means.

(Also curious what Jerry thinks)

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
What would you recommend as the best value'd phone taking good camera into account...?

I know the pixel is probably the best camera.

I know the 3T is considered a really great value, with glaring hole of bad camera for action shots.

So what phone would you recommend in the 3T price range with the best camera? Is there one?

When I had my s7 edge it took pretty great action shots. I took pictures and videos of my dog as well as motorcycles quite a often

vaterp

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Yes I currently have a S6Active - and I think the camera is great (i'm sure the s7 suprassed it - but for it's generation it was fantastic) but I'm trying to avoid buying a flagship again for $$$ reasons... That's why I ask about bang for the buck.

finbaar

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
If you have a S6 Active then you have one of the best Android cameras still available. The HTC 10, Mate 9 and G5 may be as good and the Pixel and S7 are better but that's it. Anything else will be a step down. However the Honor 8 has a good camera and isn't to expensive. It is a fragile device though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool