Samsung galaxy note edge

Feb 28, 2017
Visit site
today when I got up in the morning my phone was dead. I thought it was weird so I immediately went to try and charge it.

When I plugged it in, it just kept turning on long enough to show the battery-with-a-lightning-bolt on the screen and then it would shut off. It keeps doing this repeatedly for as long as it's plugged in. I've tried booting it normally and in safe mode, but it again just turns on long enough to show the "Samsung Galaxy Note EDGE" screen and then turns off.

The phone will not do ANYTHING unless it's plugged in, and even then it just keeps turning on for 1 second then turns off over and over until you unplug it. I was advised to change the battery which I promptly did ( brand new oricginal battery) but the problem has not gone away. The battery charges with-a-lightning-bolt on and if I switch on the phone the screen will come on and will then shut off on its own. It goes on doing that continuously and then the phone starts heating up

Any help / advice would be appreciated because I have important stuff on this device

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad