Most Expensive android games/app you buy

averen09

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Hello, im one of your avid subscriber on youtube, i really loved your channel, i would die if i couldnt be able to watch it once a day, your channel is really cool,

by the way, I m really curious, what was your most expensive app or games that you bought with your hard earned money? are you regularly shopping for an app?

thanks

MrMobile

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for watching! I think the most I've ever spent on a single app is probably $10 (Mario Run, not worth it). I have no objection to spending money to support a developer who does good work; in fact I think it's important to do so!

averen09

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
yep, me too i frequently buy apps and games on playstore, the most expensive app that i bought was the nfs most wanted back in 2013, men till now i really enjoy playing in.

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello, im one of your avid subscriber on youtube, i really loved your channel, i would die if i couldnt be able to watch it once a day, your channel is really cool,

by the way, I m really curious, what was your most expensive app or games that you bought with your hard earned money? are you regularly shopping for an app?

thanks
Adobe Photoshop Touch ($9.99 - Discontinued)

I'm so glad I purchased this only weeks before it was discontinued. It was the best app I had back when I was still on iOS, and was the first app I purchased and downloaded for android...

Last edited:

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
The most expensive app is just that, named "The Most Expensive App", it is priced at $400 US. The description reads as follows:

"This app is the most expensive one on Google Play. It does nothing, except showing an amazing diamond on your device's display. Show everybody that you're the richest."

Here is a screenshot of this amaaazing app:

fc127f77714ed1232ca8bd2d8f07b052.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781