Galaxy S3 won't charge.
Okay so my phone will only charge on certain chargers lately, but with the right charger, it would charge fine. Last night I kept having to twist the charger around for it to charge. Today I woke up and went on it like always and I unplugged it a bit, and it dropped from 100 to 3 percent immediately. I plugged it back in and it went to 100, so I unplugged it and ten minutes later it was back at 2%. Does anyone know what is wrong?
- 06-13-2014, 12:49 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 won't charge.
The battery might be starting to fail. Take it out, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign. Try a new one.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By Ali Khat in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 03-04-2016, 01:24 PM
- By speed13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2015, 01:44 PM
- By Jasonlwe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 30Last Post: 12-05-2014, 10:04 AM
- By Roodog2k in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:28 AM
- By ChristopherRParker in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 05:02 AM