ZTE device problems, I think im screwed
i got the ZTE avail (i think) for mothers day and theres been a few minor issues like screen freeze or glitch, but now i seem to have lost access to it. went to bed and it worked fine, woke up to alarm and tried to dismiss. the screen wouldnt come back, figured it might be dying so i plug it in, it makes the connected noise, so i know sound is working and the little indicator light is there (it just turned green as im typing this) but it wont let me in at all. tried the force restart button hold: nothing. tried the vol up+power: nothing. id like to not have to tell my bf i killed his gift, so pleeeaaase someone help me quick!
- 06-13-2014, 12:00 PM #2
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
- 06-13-2014, 12:09 PM #3
Re: i think im screwed
Is the phone brand new or used? If it's new, just bring it back to where it was bought and ask for an exchange or refund.
Is the battery removable? Maybe it's failing. Take it out, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign. Try a new battery.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By Ryan A in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2014, 05:20 AM
- By Reverse Taper in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2014, 06:23 PM
- By bytebuster in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2014, 06:03 PM
- By jonaccrington in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 02:10 PM
- By Joey Deke in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:21 AM