Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default ZTE device problems, I think im screwed

i got the ZTE avail (i think) for mothers day and theres been a few minor issues like screen freeze or glitch, but now i seem to have lost access to it. went to bed and it worked fine, woke up to alarm and tried to dismiss. the screen wouldnt come back, figured it might be dying so i plug it in, it makes the connected noise, so i know sound is working and the little indicator light is there (it just turned green as im typing this) but it wont let me in at all. tried the force restart button hold: nothing. tried the vol up+power: nothing. id like to not have to tell my bf i killed his gift, so pleeeaaase someone help me quick!

Global Posts
    3,773 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Default Re: i think im screwed

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    i got the ZTE avail (i think) for mothers day and theres been a few minor issues like screen freeze or glitch, but now i seem to have lost access to it. went to bed and it worked fine, woke up to alarm and tried to dismiss. the screen wouldnt come back, figured it might be dying so i plug it in, it makes the connected noise, so i know sound is working and the little indicator light is there (it just turned green as im typing this) but it wont let me in at all. tried the force restart button hold: nothing. tried the vol up+power: nothing. id like to not have to tell my bf i killed his gift, so pleeeaaase someone help me quick!
    Hello.

You said you tried holding the power button. How long did you do it? In most cases, it should be between 20 seconds- 1 minute.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html

Default Re: i think im screwed

Is the phone brand new or used? If it's new, just bring it back to where it was bought and ask for an exchange or refund.

Is the battery removable? Maybe it's failing. Take it out, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign. Try a new battery.

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.