Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Pinned movies from Google Play don't stay pinned

I have two Nexus 7 tablets and Galaxy S4 phone. I will pin a movie on one or more of them. It will be fine for a little while (sometimes days) but then movies will un-pin by themselves. I'll be in a situation without network where I plan to watch and it is not pinned or available anymore even though I earlier made sure it was there.

Why does this happen and what can I do about it? Does it have anything to do with having more than one tablet/phone?

Jon

Default Re: Pinned movies from Google Play don't stay pinned

That's strange. Pinned movies should stay on device until you unpin them. When you pinned them, did you give the device enough time to fully download the movie? If you tapped the pin, and then turned off wi-fi before the movie finished downloading, the it probably isn't viewable.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]

Default Re: Pinned movies from Google Play don't stay pinned

The movies are fully downloaded and have been watched without connecting to the network. Then a few days later they're no longer pinned, without changing anything. It happens all the time and it is both frustrating and puzzling. We have enough memory and have not downloaded additional movies either.