Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    alletathemage

Default Purchased movies/music gone

I recently had to get my phone rebooted due to a WiFi problem, and when I tried to access Google play everything that I had bought was gone. I only had three purchases show up which made me really upset because I paid a lot of money for the music and tv show I bought when I tried to find my receipts they were just missing too. I don't know what has happened and no I used no other account to make the purchases on, I just used this one.

Global Posts
    4,591 Global Posts
    ROM
    I'M RUNNING STOCK BABY!

Default Re: Purchased movies/music gone

Quote Originally Posted by alletathemage View Post
    I recently had to get my phone rebooted due to a WiFi problem, and when I tried to access Google play everything that I had bought was gone. I only had three purchases show up which made me really upset because I paid a lot of money for the music and tv show I bought when I tried to find my receipts they were just missing too. I don't know what has happened and no I used no other account to make the purchases on, I just used this one.
    If you bought everything from the Play Store, maybe you should contact Google about it.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln