Razr HD Maxx won't boot up after KitKat update PLEASE HELP
I am a little late to the KitKat party on my razr hd maxx, but I decided to update yesterday and since then it won't boot up. I get the motorola logo for about 5-10 minutes and then it shuts off. I did nothing during the updating process, it was plugged in to the wall and everything. I have no idea what step to take next, please help.
- 06-13-2014, 05:22 PM #2
Re: Razr HD Maxx won't boot up after KitKat update PLEASE HELP
I would try rebooting into recovery and do a factory reset.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:22 AM
- By Reverse Taper in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2014, 07:23 PM
- By QuikSilver39 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2014, 04:25 PM
- By jdbii in forum AT&TReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 01:01 PM