I am currently having problems with my connection. I am visiting my Grandparents for a few days and am connected. But as of recently, I cannot connect properly. So, I decided to disconnect and try again. But as I had put in the password and taped "Connect", it did its thing. but then, moments later, it said "Authentication Problems/Cannot connect" and I don't know what this really means. Also, this problem is on my tablet, it is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 7.0. If there is anything you can do, would be of great help.
- 06-13-2014, 03:59 PM #2
Re: Authentication Problems
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Be sure to clear the Cache option and not factory reset (this will clear the device). Try reconnecting afterwards and see if that helps - good luck.
- 06-13-2014, 06:34 PM #3
- By Ryan A in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2014, 05:20 AM
- By Reverse Taper in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2014, 06:23 PM
- By jonaccrington in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 02:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:09 PM
- By Joey Deke in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:21 AM