Verizon Galaxy S3 Unlock - Already out of network
I'm traveling in South America with my S3 and have purchased a local SIM card that I want to use. All of the methods of unlocking my phone that I have found require entering a code into the dialer and supposedly a menu should appear.
My issue is that because I am already out of network, I cannot do this step. My phone shows no network connection so I am wondering if it is possible at all to do this.
Any help would be appreciated. I'm not sure what other information is necessary to solve this issue.
- 06-13-2014, 05:30 PM #2
Re: Verizon Galaxy S3 Unlock - Already out of network
I have never dealt with SIM cards & changing of network usage but it does sound like you need a network connection to make the change.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Ryan A in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:01 AM
- By Tazio Nuvo in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2014, 05:30 PM
- By Liz Brereton in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 04:13 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 03:55 PM