Sync is currently experiencing problems...It will be back shortly
Hi, This is the message that I am getting on my Nexus Tablet. Will it fix itself or do I need to delete my google account? If I have to delete Google, will it wipe everything else (games, maps, etc) out, too?
- 06-13-2014, 06:16 PM #2
Re: Sync is currently experiencing problems...It will be back shortly
This kind of thing crops up from time to time. Sometimes it's a problem on Google's end. Go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account], and see which Google apps aren't syncing right. See what happens if you uncheck them, then check them again. For me, that will often resolve the problem.
If that doesn't help, I'd give it a few days and see if the sync problem persists. If it does, and you decide to remove your Google account and add it back, you shouldn't lose anything, because all of your Google-related data should be synced/backed up to the cloud (especially if you have that setting checked in Settings>Backup & Reset).
- By MissouriFarmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 06-14-2014, 05:38 AM
- By MADDROID1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 12:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 06:34 PM
- By shamelin73 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 06:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:27 PM