Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Sync is currently experiencing problems...It will be back shortly

Hi, This is the message that I am getting on my Nexus Tablet. Will it fix itself or do I need to delete my google account? If I have to delete Google, will it wipe everything else (games, maps, etc) out, too?

Default Re: Sync is currently experiencing problems...It will be back shortly

This kind of thing crops up from time to time. Sometimes it's a problem on Google's end. Go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account], and see which Google apps aren't syncing right. See what happens if you uncheck them, then check them again. For me, that will often resolve the problem.

If that doesn't help, I'd give it a few days and see if the sync problem persists. If it does, and you decide to remove your Google account and add it back, you shouldn't lose anything, because all of your Google-related data should be synced/backed up to the cloud (especially if you have that setting checked in Settings>Backup & Reset‚Äč).