UID Inconsistency Error on Droid Bionic
How do I wipe partition to resolve UID error on the Droid Bionic?
- 06-13-2014, 09:55 PM #2
Re: UID Inconsistency Error on Droid Bionic
- Power off the device.
- When powered off, hold volume up+volume down+power.
- Use volume down to highlight recovery then press volume up to select.
- When you see the android with exclamation mark, press both volume up+volume down at the same time.
- Use volume down to select wipe/clear data and power to accept.
Be sure to backup and sync your device beforehand as everything will be cleared (except the sd card).
- By maxima423 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 04-06-2015, 04:20 PM
- By tannerrblake in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2014, 06:58 AM
- By str8bucs in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2014, 01:04 AM
- By critter1780 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:18 PM
- By oyeyemi808 in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2014, 08:36 PM