Not responding message on unlocking screen

Rem22

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi, everyone I need your help. I'm getting these notification from a few days, when I unlock my Android.
Maps not responding, do you want to close it
Google play not responding
processor not responding
Email not responding
Dictionary not responding
Etc
And I'm ignoring it, every time I press close. But I'm worried is there something wrong with the phone?
I've two antivirus Trustgo and 360security. According to both of them my phone's clean. But in recent update of 360security, there's an option of screen lock power saver that close all running apps when screen is locked. I thought it was the one creating problem but after disabling the option still the problem persists .please anyone help.
Thanks in advance.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure which device you have but I would recommend to clear cache, or worst case a factory data reset. Make sure to backup data before doing a reset

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Rem22

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. Actually it isn't creating any problems. everything is working fine even the one with warnings on screen unlock. so do you think something is wrong with device or it's because of antivirus screen lock power saver?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Running two antivirus apps is unnecessary, and just as on PCs, could potentially cause problems, if they conflict with each other. I suggest uninstalling both of them temporarily, and see if the problem persists. If it resolves, reinstall one of them, and if the system remains stable, just stick that one.

It would help to know what device you have, so that we can advise you on how to do certain things like clear the system cache partition, as suggested by dpham00 above.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
From searching the web, I found this procedure:

1. Press the Power, Vol Up, and Vol Down buttons all together and hold them for about 2 seconds.
  2. When you see the menu appear, select Recovery.
  3. When you see the Android logo appear, press the Menu button.
  4. Select Wipe Cache Partition. When complete, select Reboot System Now.