Galaxy S4 blutooth device paired but the app to use it cannot connect to the device.
I have the galaxy s4 and I'm trying to connect a blutooth device sometimes I can pair it to my phone and others I cannot, either way when I trying to add the device under the app you download to use the device with the app con not find or connect to the device. Please help!?
- 06-14-2014, 01:56 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S4 blutooth device paired but the app to use it cannot connect to the device.
Welcome to Android Central! What kind of Bluetooth device are you trying to connect? I also don't understand the second part of your question--you're trying to add the Bluetooth device to an app that you downloaded?
- 06-14-2014, 02:05 AM #3
- By mylesp in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 07-14-2014, 11:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:39 AM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 8Last Post: 06-17-2014, 02:23 PM
- By pj16cool in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 06:19 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:29 AM