Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Cool Bubble notification icon

Hi sir,
    i want to show a bubble notification icon on the top right on the icon which is displayed on the menu. for example if there is a particular activity for today and there the count should be displayed as one on the icon in the form of bubble notification..For example a missed call came after it shows 1 as a bubble notification on the dailler icon in the main menu . my requirement is that i want to show bubble notification should be displayed on the right top of the icon for a particular activity on that particular day.. I want to create a data base for a particular day and when we click on the icon the activity should be displayed.. please i am begging you to do for me .. Thank you

Default Re: Bubble notification icon

Welcome to Android Central! There are several apps available on Google Play that can do that. Try SMS Unread Count.

If you install Nova Launcher (which replaces your stock homescreen launcher), you can also install TeslaUnread.