HTC phone and Google Drive sync
I have an HTC phone running Android 4.1 and a Nexus 7 (2013). I want to sync the Google Drive on my Windows 7 desktop to both portable devices. When I use Windows Explorer, the correct files appear in the Drive folder but not on the devices. Is there a sync button I am missing? The files in the folder were usually placed there with a right click of the mouse and selecting the Google Drive. Evernote and Dropbox sync quite well. I have the Astro File Manager app installed and it can't find the files either. Any suggestions are appreciated.
- 06-14-2014, 01:20 PM #2
Re: HTC phone and Google Drive sync
Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure the files you place in the Google Drive folder on your Win7 desktop are syncing with your Google Drive in the cloud? Go to drive.google.com to confirm. If they are syncing with the cloud, then they should be syncing with your devices, as long as those devices are logged into the same Google account, and the devices are set to auto-sync.
- By yscty in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 06-22-2014, 12:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 04:34 PM
- By TsukiyomiNotti in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:29 PM
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2014, 12:33 PM