Problems with android
Good day, i'm Thomas from Cameroon. I have problems with my Alcatel one touch 991 denver orange which has android version 2.3.6 (Gingerbread). In an attempt to increase the internal memory, i had it rooted (don't know how the rooting was done, was done by a technician) and i deleted in-built apps like Google Play store, Office suite and many others. Then i did a factory reset. Now on reinstalling apps that were once there, it tells me "problem parsing package or application not installed". This freaks me out when i see this message. I need help.
- 06-14-2014, 02:25 PM #2
Re: Problems with android
Welcome to the forums. I would guess that one of the core apps was deleted that Android needs to run. The missing Play Store might also be the cause.
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- By Androidbot101 in forum LG Optimus MReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2014, 01:10 PM
- By Patchyy94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 03:07 PM
- By TsukiyomiNotti in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:38 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Mozilla OSReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2014, 12:49 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:46 AM