So I left my phone charging the whole night and I turned it off
The next morning I see that the battery had 100% full battery like every other time
But when I turned it on It said I only had 56% just how I left it last night idk what the problem is Plz Help
- 06-14-2014, 04:07 PM #2
- 06-15-2014, 02:09 AM #3
Re: Battery Drain?
Welcome to Android Central! Also, when you see something like that happen, check your Settings>Battery screen, and see what apps or services are using the most battery. Look at the graph and see if the device was kept awake all night, which is usually because of some malfunctioning app.
- By majdi suliman in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 09:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2014, 06:21 PM
- By jmarkey77 in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 08:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 09:08 AM