Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default lenovo s5000 rear camera cannot connect

uhmm do you know how to fix this cuz i just bought this last month and my tab was working excellently but when I checked it 3 days ago, the button you press for switching the camera from front to back wasn't there and before that the whole screen went green and then it says that it can't connect to the camera and when i pressed ok, it just closes and when i try it again same thing happens until I shut it down and turn it on again.. and their it s perfectly OK BUUTT the problems now are.. the camera setting (Panorama, Face Beauty, etc.) for the REAR camera only was already in FRONT cam but the button for switching camera disappeared.

I Hope you can help me

Default Re: lenovo s5000 rear camera cannot connect

Welcome to Android Central! Does this behavior persist after a reboot?

Im sorry i didnt try becuz i dont know where to go and what to do

Rebooting is simply powering the tablet completely off, then turning it on again. Press and hold the Power button until you get the option to shut down.

Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!

Yes i already did it. But before i did it, my camera went all green and said that it cant connect to the camera but after I turned it off or reboot it, it fixed the green thing problem but the button for switching camera disappeared.

Is your tablet completely up to date? Go to Settings>About Tablet>System Updates to check.

Also try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Camera, and see if you can Clear Cache and Clear Data.

Perhaps the stock Camera app is buggy. Try installing a 3rd party camera app from Google Play, and see if it functions any better.

If none of this helps, it may ultimately be a hardware failure, in which case there isn't much to do besides consider sending it in for repair.

I already tried for the system upgrade but still nothing happend i also cleared all the cache data but still i can't switch the cam. But how am i going to fix this? This is from saudi arabia but we just arrived so maybe nxt yr i hope they still accept my warranty