GG Coating Wearing Off
I noticed some smudges on my Nexus 5 and I've tried wiping them off with several microfiber cleaning clothes, but to no avail. After searching online for a solution, I discovered the cause is likely the oleophobic coating wearing off. I don't think there is a fix for this, but if there is please help me! Tbh I wish I didn't have this coating if it meant I wouldn't have to deal with permanent smudges.
Anyways I read up about Corning has created Gorilla Glass that use antimicrobial coating. Have any phones come out with this specific coating? Is this going to replace oleophobic coating in the future or is it possible to have a double coating?
CORNING® GORILLA® GLASS | Antimicrobial
- 06-15-2014, 06:52 AM #2
- By Shawndroid in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:22 PM
- By Djpanixx in forum HTC One VReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:13 AM
- By B_Mullins in forum ASUS MeMO Pad 10Replies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 07:27 AM