I have a Motorola droid RAZR m. I recently updated it and now every time I have a conversation on the phone I can barley hear the other person. This happens on speaker or not, its really frustrating and I'm not sure if it was the update that created this. Any help or ideas I can do to fix this?!? Please help!!
- 06-15-2014, 12:56 AM #2
Re: Can't hear!!
Welcome to Android Central! Was it the KitKat update that you installed? Try clearing the system cache partition, which can sometimes help with glitches that occur after a system update. You won't lose any personal data.
If that doesn't work, try this sequence: https://forums.motorola.com/posts/f75a168264
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:12 AM
- By Soundscape57 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2014, 10:21 AM
- By ColinBH in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 04:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2014, 04:11 PM