How do I change the location for saved photos?
I have a Motorola razr xt910 and my Micro SD storage is full.
I have about 11gb free on my Internal Storage and I want to change the location for where my photos save because they automatically try and save to my Micro SD, even though it is full.
My Android version is 4.2.2 and there is no option on the camera like on other Motorola's and Android phones in general.
Any help would be much appreciated.
- 06-14-2014, 10:04 PM #2
Re: How do I change the location for saved photos?
I just did that now and it saved it to the Internal memory not the Card, so either I find a way of changing the camera save location, move my music onto my phone or get a larger card, but there should be a way to change the location, right?
- 06-15-2014, 06:03 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-16-2015, 02:16 AM
- By Robgo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 08:56 AM
- By JellyBeanGurl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:00 PM
- By ColinBH in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:51 PM