Maxwest orbit 5400T Droid red triangle ! " No command
I have a Maxwest orbit 5400T black w/ green Droid red triangle ! " No command" on screen. How can i get the phone to boot up again. I have the phone in usb port cannot even connect to pc half time yellow triangle and sometimes will boot up completely and then go0es out again. I have backed up and saved info on sd card and at first it was updating and then goes back to red triangle. very fickle. help please!
- 06-15-2014, 01:30 AM #2
Re: Maxwest orbit 5400T Droid red triangle ! " No command
Welcome to Android Central! The No Command screen is usually the precursor screen to the Recovery Menu. Different phones may require different button presses to get the Recovery Menu to appear. Try pressing the Power and Vol Up buttons together for about half a second. If that doesn't work, try pressing the Power and Vol Down buttons. If you get to the Recovery Menu, try selecting Wipe Cache Partition first, because sometimes this can help improve various glitches. Then select Reboot System Now.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-06-2015, 07:11 PM
- By lingenfr in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:57 AM
- By LowIQ in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:07 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 03:16 AM
- By xxx420 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 07:30 PM