- 1 Posts
swap fn and left control keys on usb keyboard case?
I am wondering if anyone knows a way to swap the fn and left control keys on a Kamor usb keyboard case on android? I have a fully rooted (and I believe r/w enable) Nexus 7 2013. I am running Cyanogenmod 11 with trinity kernel. If this is not possible, it would just be nice to know.
- 06-25-2014, 11:15 PM #2
Re: swap fn and left control keys on usb keyboard case?
Not really that I am aware of. I may very well be wrong, though.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2014, 04:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2014, 07:56 AM
- By extraclass in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:46 AM
- By faithalone in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2014, 02:09 PM
- By AZgl1500 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:58 PM